Saturday, May 14, 2011

Clinique Pasteur:

I CAN CONFIRM that appendicitis can be extremely painful.
After putting Lydia in her bed for her afternoon nap, I felt some abdominal pain, that increased, I couldn’t even walk, so I called Kalim, who came right away, and took me to the health unit at the embassy, they sent me to “Clinique Pasteur” for an ultrasound , the next thing I knew they were preparing the operating room and I was going under for an appendectomy, my only concern was my daughter..:O(  We have never being apart from each other since she was born, we sleep together, and she had just stop nursing a few days earlier.  I can tell you that the emotional pain was more than the physical pain.
Anyway, the surgery went well, the doctor “ Pierre” was nice with a great sense of humor, and the nurse “Issa” was the best ever..:O)
If you have never seen an appendix before, here is mine.. enjoy..:O)




Après la pluie le beau temps:
Hourrah!!!! The parents are here. I would have had an appendectomy a long time ago, if only I knew they would came :O)
Two days after the chirgurie they were here, thank you Mom and Dad for being here taking care of my daughter, of my husband, of my house, and of course of me.  Just seeing you here fills my heart, my soul, my body full of happiness, brings peace to my mind and of course I just feel GOOD.  Did I just have a surgery!!!



Ben is here:

Believe it or not here I am in Bamako, with my parents, my husband and daughter, and YES , I forgot Ben, my brother in law, who would of thought in a millions of years, that we would all be together  here, having diner, lunch, and celebrating the 19 th day feast at the Baha’i Center altogether ..!!!!



Sunday: Invited to a weeding celebration:




I was invited to a weeding celebration; it is the daughter of one of the people that I buy milk from, monsieur: “Tall.” The celebration was very, joyful,colorful, with a lot of music and dancing.























 The bride and the groom were nowhere to be seen, but they took us to see her, she was in a room, texting, I would like to think that she was texting her man, but who knows… I did ask her if she was happy and she said was, she will not be part of the celebration, she was to stay in that room until the family of the groom came to take her to the nuptial room, where she will stay 7 days with her husband, with a special diet, eating just liquids during the week, I was so surprised so I asked her mom, why? And she said: “so she is not stronger than her husband, the woman needs to be weak!!!!!”




Looking for chicken:

I have being eating meat since I came here, the meat is great, the price is even better, and listens to this:
The price of the filet Mignon is almost the same as any other piece.  But after 2 months of eating this, I kind of miss chicken:
O) so I start looking for chicken vendors, because in the super markets it is very expensive, and it doesn’t taste good at all, so after asking around I find the chicken market, where they sell different kind of chicken,  they also  clean it for you, before leaving the vendor gave me this:

:O))



No comments:

Post a Comment