Saturday, April 16, 2011

Potty time.......

Today the 14th of April 2011, my baby girl used her potty to go number 2 for the first time. :O) I have pictures , but my husband doesn’t want me to post them, so  I am really sorry to can’t share this joy with you.. :O), today is also the last day that she is going to nurse, my heart is full of emotion I am so sad that I can’t take my baby girl in my arm this way anymore and  at the same times proud and happy that I was able to do it for such a long time. Lydia I hope you will be Ok, tomorrow, I hope you will understand that it is the time for you to start a new phase, I love you so much and will be always there for you with all my heart, my soul..mon petit Bonheur a moi, je t’aime.

3 comments:

  1. Sweeeeet! I like Saoussan how you write from all of your heart!:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg just found this page!!! i miss you gurl!! its me rana!

    ReplyDelete